Interested in our services
Leave us your contact information and one of our agents will get in touch with you
We provide you with all the legal information that
you may need if you have any doubts
We provide you with all the legal information that you may need if,
you have any doubts
COMPAÑÍA AUXILIAR AL CARGO EXPRESS, S.A. (hereinafter CACESA) will process your personal data to perform activities related to the provision of services and products involving transport, logistics and customs procedures. Mainly the following:
1. Administrative tasks related to
a. Accounting, invoicing, treasury, management control and purchasing.
b. Managing contracts with suppliers and customers.
4. Video surveillance and access control to the facilities.
5. Managing customs procedures for import, transit or export of goods.
6. Managing business relationships with customers and suppliers,
7. Carrying out marketing activities aimed at customers.
8. Solving incidents recorded in relation to the provision of the service of goods transport.
The management of CACESA is firmly committed to ensuring compliance with legislation in terms of data protection and thereby safeguarding legal rights and handling personal data correctly. To this effect, CACESA has taken a proactive approach, by acquiring a management system that guarantees:
1. The lawfulness of the data, identifying valid grounds for processing for which the data are collected, in order to comply with CACESA's lawful objectives.
2. The collection of data that is strictly necessary, informing the data subject in accordance with legislation. Depending on the collection method used, the data collected via the corresponding forms will only contain the fields essential to enable the data to be processed according to the purpose which the data subject was informed of.
3. The exercise of data subjects' legal rights.
4. The confidentiality of personal data throughout the process of data processing and compliance with the obligation of secrecy in relation to data of a personal nature.
As part of this system, we hereby provide you with the elements common to all personal data processing at CACESA, in our role as Data Controller.
Compañía Auxiliar al Cargo Express, S.A.
Tax Identification Number: A78427499
Registered Office Address: Calle Golf, nº 23
28042 Madrid- SPAIN
If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us at:
Compañía Auxiliar al Cargo Express, S.A.
Data Protection Officer
Calle Golf, nº 23 28042 Madrid
Access to certain services, particularly the Added Value Services, provided through the Portal, may be subject to certain general conditions of their own. Therefore, before accessing or using these services, the user should read the relevant general conditions carefully.
CACESA periodically checks and updates the information contained on the pages of its website. However, there may have been some changes since the last update, therefore Cacesa reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website, and may limit or deny access thereto.
CACESA reserves the right to make changes without notice to the information it provides and to complement it whenever it deems it to be necessary.
CACESA is not responsible for those contents, products and services included which can be viewed, directly or indirectly, via links from this website. The presence of links on the CACESA website, unless otherwise stated, are for purely informative purposes.
The relationship between CACESA and its customers arising from the procurement of the products and services included on this website is subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction. Visiting this website does not mean that the user is under obligation to provide data of a personal nature. If they provide any personal data via contact forms, user registration, etc., these data will be processed with the purpose of handling their request for information, sending a quote, procuring services and, in general, handling the request made of us. The lawful basis for this processing will be the existing contractual or precontractual relationship and the user's consent on addressing their request to us.